Mr. Coupland (pronounced "Copeland")
Handout: Activity 1.1.2 Lightbot
Essential Questions for Unit 1
- Q1 – How do computers perform complicated tasks built from simple instructions?
- Q2 – How are variables used in programming?
- Q3 – How do programmers approach a complicated problem?
- Q4 – What role does creativity play in algorithmic programming?
- Q5 – What makes for a good process for collaborative software development?
- Seat assignments
- Course overview
- Materials needed: notebook
- Introduction to pair programming
- Light bot activity - www.lightbot.com (click Demo Puzzles - Web at bottom)
- Notes: PowerPoint on input, output, and state.
- Continue work on Lightbot